"Eliminating poverty housing involves much more than swinging a hammer."
Below are just a few of the other important ways you can be a part of supporting the Habitat ministry.
- General Office - Can include helping answer phones, filing and other clerical duties.
- Data Entry - Helping update and maintain the Habitat ministry database.
- Mail Preparations - Preparing information packets, helping with occasional bulk mailings, can include copying, folding, labeling, etc.
- Fundraising - Can include organizing and leading a variety of activities to generate funds for the Habitat ministry. Leading a Tool Drive is one
example – click here for "Tool Drive" information (.pdf).
- Refreshments & Hospitality - Includes helping to provide refreshments for volunteers are constructions sites (snack and/or lunch), as well as for various Habitat events, such as new home dedications.
- Are you thinking about volunteering, but you just want to see what opportunities are available? Browse our new online database to see what Stark County volunteer opportunities near you. Click here to start looking.
For more information about these volunteer opportunities or others, please contact Fran Drennan at
Feeling Social? Check out our page on Facebook and Twitter!
Volunteer / E-Newsletter Form
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Stark & Carroll Counties
2800 Leemont Ave. NW
Canton OH, 44709
Email us: email@example.com
Tuesday - Friday: 8:30am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Monday and Sunday - Closed